Welcome to the ESOL Center
Bentley's ESOL Center offers in-person and online appointments for help with all course writing and English language skills. Our ESOL faculty tutors specialize in working with multilingual undergraduate and graduate students to provide one-on-one support. You can work with the tutors on papers at any stage in the writing process. Along with individualized help with your writing, the ESOL tutors can provide feedback and guidance for documenting sources, oral presentation practice, and pronunciation/conversation enrichment.
ESOL Center (Library 026)
*All Times are in U.S. Eastern Daylight Time Zone
Graduate Student Appointments
Only graduate students should sign up with Professor Mary Wright for tutoring appointments. Her hours can be found on a separate online schedule inside the online scheduling program. If necessary, graduate students are allowed to make appointments with all tutors if Professor Wright is fully booked.
Set Up Your Account
- Click on First Visit? Register for Account link in the sign-in box to set up your account.
Schedule Online Appointments
When logging in, choose the appropriate schedule (undergrad, graduate, etc.).
- Click on any white box (= available appointment) on the day and time(s) you want to meet.
Online Meeting Appointments
- Login to WCOnline: bentleyesol.mywconline.net
- Click on your reserved tutorial time.
- Click the ZOOM link posted in the yellow highlighted message box.
- Share your paper with the tutor through Zoom once appointment begins.
The ESOL tutor will join your meeting, but there may be a momentary delay if the tutor is coming from a previous online appointment.
- Make 30 minute appointments for writing and/or reading focus. (For papers longer than 2 pages, a 60-minute appt. is strongly suggested.)
- Make a 30-minute appointment for oral presentation practice and/or pronunciation/conversation fluency work.
- Make up to 2 hours of appointments per week/ (1 hour allotted per day)
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
You can make appointments up to two weeks in advance. For same day appointments, we ask that you schedule or cancel appointments at least 90 minutes in advance to allow another student the chance to book that time.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact Kristin Raymond at email@example.com.
- MLA In-Text Citations
- Sample MLA Works Cited Page
- APA Documentation
- APA Reference Page